Friday, July 24, 2009

Healthcare, "Birthers", Gates, And Race to Educate...

As I sit back today, with a cigarette, a Sailor Jerry's and cream soda(much better than Capt. Morgan's, stronger and has more of a vanilla flavor), and the sounds of Jason Mraz playing in my ears; I am angry, sad, enlightened, confused, and applauding, the turnaround of the day's events. I mean, mostly in politics, since I have taken great strides to have nothing happen in my life. Ahh... (Inhaling on cigarette,) where do I begin?
We'll start with Healthcare.
OMG PEOPLE!!! (and as I am saying this, I really mean Bluedog Democrats and Republicans) HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT A PUBLIC OPTION!!! First off, we don't want this to become a Government run program, but public option DOES NOT MEAN THAT!!! It means WE HAVE THE CHOICE, to either turn to a government run healthcare option that gives us a cap on the premiums, allows pre-existing conditions to be included(like Bipolar disorder), AND gives us a better chance at seeing the best doctors!!! NOT THAT IT'LL BE TOTALLY RUN AND RUN ONLY BY THE GOVERNMENT!!! WAKE UP AND STOP SEEING AS THIS AS A FIGHT!! Instead, see this as a resource, a time when US V. Them is not in play but taken out of the game completely!
Okay, onto the "BIRTHERS"....
*Sigh* Okay I have to dumb down my speech here for a second because I know your ignorance levels are that of a dog's....
1. Obama's STEPGRANDMOTHER LIED!!! She DIDN'T SEE HER GRANDSONS' BIRTH, she later came out and said She'd WANTED To see his birth. But her whole goal was to up the importance of an AFRICAAN being Pres. of the US then to show he wasn't a citizen.
2. "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" in Hawaii is the same as the Certificate of Live Birth as written on my CALIFORNIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE... it doesn't mean he wasn't born in the U.S. only that it's termed differently.
3. ONLY IF HAWAII WAS A TERRITORY STILL WOULD WE BE REALLY ENTERTAINING THIS IDEA. But since a person born in the territories is STILL considered A U.S. Citizen then there is no worries. Only since my GRANDFATHER has lived there has it been a territory... which is BEFORE OBAMA'S BIRTH!!!
4. GOOGLE HIM!!!! GOOGLE OBAMA And you will SEE his birth certificate!!! HE REALLY IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN...BORN AND BRED.
5. ONLY A GODDAMN RETARD WITH NO SENSE OF WHAT REALITY IS WOULD REALLY BELIEVE OBAMA IS NOT A CITIZEN...to all those Politicians who said, "I haven't seen evidence for or against his birth...".... LOOK IT UP!!! IT"S PUBLIC RECORD AND NOT A COST REALLY TO VIEW!!!
6. Again, And I have the right to call you morons, do I say that ONLY AN IDIOT WITHOUT AN EDUCATION... I'M TALKING SOME BACKWOODS FUCKING RE-RE-RETARD, WOULDN"T KNOW!!!

Phew! Okay, sorry but I can tolerate a lot but willful ignorance, and close minded conspiracy theorists I don't.

Gates. Oh boy! Where do I begin? Okay how bout this, YOU'RE NOT A TARGET OF RACIAL PROFILING IF YOU'RE WHITE AND TREATED THE SAME WAY( Which I was!!!, Yeah I was arrested for smart mouthing off to a cop!! BUT THEN AGAIN WHO ISN'T!!!) BUT IF YOU'RE BLACK...OH NO!!! YOU'VE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. WHEN WILL "ALL" OF THE MINORITIES REALIZE THAT THEY ARE NOW THE MAJORITY AND NO ONE...NOT NO ONE NOT KNOW HOW, CAN TREAT THEM BADLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ABOVE AND BEYOND IN NUMBERS NOW.
YOUR PAST WAS HELL....WELL SO WAS MINE, SO GET OVER IT!!! I was gang raped by a group of black kids, yet I still give each individual the benefit of the doubt, knowing it was five particular teens that raped me, not the whole black race. Stop thinking the world revolves around you cuz you're different. I'm bipolar, you want to lay claim to that bomb??? GET OVER IT!!!

Race to Educate. A GREAT PROGRAM that pushes the school system to do better by raising the education levels and in turn they get better pay, and more government allowance... WAIT A MINUTE!!! OUR OWN NEVADA, and to the West CALIFORNIA WON'T DO THAT??? Well FUCK YOU THEN!!! You don't deserve the money, and May your students do their greatest but you get fucked over in monies.

*Sigh* Again I have said convtroversial stuff, and yes, I do welcome dissent. But if your comment is stupid, or a "Top That" statement, then I will delete you. If you are thought provoking and have truth behind it, then grudgingly, but yes, I will display it.
THank you for listening to MY OPINION. Yes that is what this is, my OPINION. We all got them, and TRUST ME, all of them stink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment