Monday, March 2, 2009

RUSH LIMBAUGH AND MY TIRADE ON HIM, BTW- DO WE REALLY NEED TO DEFINE OUR SKIN COLOR, AND OTHER MINOR RANTS AND RAVES...

All I have to say is... RUSH LIMBAUGH!!! Okay first of all, I was a stupid child. I used to be a Republican, and I grew up listening to the bullshit spewing from Rush Limbaugh's mouth. I had to. My Stepfather listened to him as he drove to work and I drove to my volunteer job at the VAMC in Prescott Valley. OMG!!! I know I giving away my Valley Girl roots but I just couldn't stand the guy even when I was a KID!!! IN the political News yesterday a commentator said that Rush Limbaugh was only an "Entertainer" and was "Ugly" Now let me clear some things up here. YES!!! Rush Limbaugh is an Entertainer, and ONLY an Entertainer, at most he is a Commetator. HE IS NOT A WORTHY NEWSOURCE FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE POLITICAL WORLD. Anyone who says that, EVEN in ROUNDABOUT TERMS, HOPES THAT THE PRESIDENT WILL FAIL, is not an objective source for the Political news. Now I will here do what great debators often do, which is to recognize and refute, Often times News Anchors, especially Political news anchors interject their news bias, BUT They have on other political officianados, POLITICAL ANALYISTS, BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS to show both sides. They of course, as they are liberal mostly, attack the Republicans but show at least both sides. BUT RUSH LIMBAUGH IS NO ACCURATE SOURCE OF POLITICAL NEWS NOR OPINION, HE TELLS EXACTLY WHAT HE THINKS AND DOES NOTHING TO SHOW OTHER SIDES NOR ENTERTAINS THE THOUGHTS OF WHAT OTHERS MAY BE THINKING IN AN UNBIASED WAY.
NOW, onto the "Ugly" comment. THEY WERE NOT referring to his looks, although when he gets passionate and he breaks into a sweat, his face turns red, and he spits a little and it's really NOT PRETTY, their comment on his ugliness really referred TO HIS PERSONALITY. HE IS AN UGLY PERSON INSIDE. HE SPEWS HATE, ENGAGES IN ARGUMENTATIVE TACTICS AND REALLY ATTACKS PEOPLE AS A WAY OF DRIVING HIS POINT, so how can he be taken seriously. When I was a child I remember him once saying that he started out a liberal and started this show as a way of breaking through the norm. As sort of an entertainment act, but overtime began to believe what he was talking about then became slowly the man he is today. Really weird to me I later learned through watching the movie 'Private Parts' featuring Howard Stern that he supposedly became the same way. I am not so naive now and believe them both to be full of shit. I believe that Rush Limbaugh was always a narrow minded asshole, regardless of the lines he was crossing and will always be a narrow minded asshole.
As I am writing this I am listening to MSNBC, not saying this channel is any better than any other, But it is at least able to show both sides more accurately then say...FOX NEWS!!! Which I refer to as FOX NOISE who has fired all liberal news anchors and are dictated as to what news stories they can air on their shows. Not to mention that the liberal analysts they have on their news are pantywaists and get just lambaisted by the anchors. Which honestly I think they do on purpose so the anchors can look better then their guests, which is really just sad. But my point is is that the news media, and then in turn the public takes a comment at tongue and cheek and suddenly the whole point of the comment is lost!! WTF People. First of all STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE and SECOND, STOP TAKING THINGS LITERALLY. When did we stop being a society of being able to take things off the cuff or as written figuratively.
WHILE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION- DON'T USE POLITICALLY CORRECT LANGUAGE...otherwise known as PC it was devised by the Government, said by them to address the sensitivities of the intelligent society divisions. ALL IT DOES IS HAVE A NICE WAY OF FURTHER SEGREGATING AN OVERALL UNIFIED SOCIETY...DO WE CALL OURSELVES CAUCASION AMERICANS, OR GERMAN AMERICANS??? NO!!! WE ARE JUST AMERICANS, SO WHY, PLEASE TELL ME WHY, they have to be called AFRICAN AMERICANS or HAITIAN AMERICANS, OR NATIVE AMERICANS...WE ARE ALL JUST AMERICANS, and last I checked I was born here too, so really I am a Native American too.
STOP DEFINING PEOPLE BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN, CAN'T YOU JUST SAY A GORGEOUS GUY OF ABOUT 5'11" with black hair and creamy brown eyes, and if the person is so stupid that you really have to define the color of their skin, say something like HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL MOCHA, OR CREAMY CHOCOLATE....OR BEAUTIFUL SIENNA, OR JUST SAY, DO YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW THE COLOR OF HIS/HER SKIN TO DETERMINE THEIR WORTH?!?! BTW- IF YOU NEED TO KNOW MY SKIN COLOR IS A CROSS BETWEEN A LIGHT BRONZE GOLD AND PEACHY CREAM- Try and figure out my race from that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment