Friday, February 6, 2009

What A Witchy Way To Go...

Found this wonderful site with a beautiful link that I had to just embed somewhere, So I decided to put it on here.
Nothing else really to report. Oh if you want to know why I am posting this?
Well I grew up in a small town in Northern Arizona and about fifteen miles North of it was a beautiful, and I'm taling GOD'S COUNTRY place, that was full of red rocks, in fact it was infamously named for it's red rocks. But IT was a town called Sedona, and it was full of what the Hicks and Rednecks there called Hippies, Crystal Crunchers, and Tree Huggers. But at first when I started hanging out up there and went to the occult shops I was like everyone else, I just wanted to know about spells. But then I learned of it's religion, and deep respect for the environment and harmony of living with Nature. So I ended up studying for seven years. Became a High Priestess, and did lots of meditation but the only spells I ever did was to relieve stress, promote happiness and to help in the healing process of another if they were ill. So Here is this side that I wanted to share
Wiccan Magic Wicca Pagan Graphics Invocation Magic Spells

Free Photos Occult Angels Fairies Gothic Celtic Myspace Orkut Photos Glitter Graphics
http://www.occult-paranormal-psychic-yoga.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment